What Do I Do If I Have Problems Or Questions After The Closing

Sometimes, questions or problems can arise following a residential real estate closing. If you’ve retained the services of an attorney for the real estate transaction, the first call may be to them, to get their advice on the situation. You could also contact the real estate agents or the title company that handled the closing, depending on what the question is.